Home    Deals    Projects    Recipes    Random   

Thursday, September 1, 2011

Couponing Tips: Where has all the ink gone?




So the thing to do right now is couponing. In my opinion it is a fad brought on by necessity. I have gone through the obsessive extreme faze and am now enjoying the realistic faze.

One of the things I struggled with in the beginning was ink was getting expensive when it came to the printable coupons.

I would print several coupons I thought I needed and than low and behold I would ended wasting ink and paper. It started to get pretty pricey... So I waited for a major sale and bought a Brother black and white laser printer. (about $85) Than I spent 20 dollars to buy four refills of toner (Amazon). I have only had to refill my printer once and it has been almost 2 years.

:> Woohoo!!!

There are many tutorials on youtube about how to refill your ink or toner. Just look up your printer including the model number and amazon offers kits and ink for everything!

Oh but unfortunately, the worst.... let me emphasize WORST! (from experience) printer to refill is an Epson. Steer clear if you can.

To keep paper cheap... just coupon. Staples, Office Max and Office Depot all have sales where you can get printer paper for a dollar or less. Right now Staples has 50 cent deal going on.

Oh and wear gloves!!! And... (and is such a handy word) they fit perfectly in a wipes container.

No comments:

Post a Comment